mom please read jll

mom new address i set it up throw windows. xtuffyx address is what it will use.
jll

  • Re: Windows 98 box is owned
    ... >I am writing this on behalf of my Mom. ... So I went over and fired up my trusty Linux live cd and had a look. ... I have never run a windows ... course is to image the windows partitionoff via network to a linux ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Windows 98 box is owned
    ... I am writing this on behalf of my Mom. ... cracker 'howto's. ... experience with UNIX operating systems...however, I have never run a windows ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Windows XP Issue (Activation) II
    ... Ok so you suppose my Mom should have to pay for ANOTHER copy of Windows XP? ... I also think eMachines, HP, IBM, Sony, etc. should be blamed also with these ... Windows XP compares the PC's BIOS to the SLP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Reinstall Windows XP problem!, Where are the harddrives???
    ... When booting up Windows it takes quite a long time ... So my mom decided to reinstall Windows XP Pro on her pc. ... But then when she put the CD into the CD-Drive and started the installation. ... It can't find the harddrives. ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.helpwanted)