mom please read jll

mom new address i set it up throw windows. xtuffyx address is what it will use.
jll

  • Re: Windows 98 box is owned
    ... >I am writing this on behalf of my Mom. ... So I went over and fired up my trusty Linux live cd and had a look. ... I have never run a windows ... course is to image the windows partitionoff via network to a linux ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Windows 98 box is owned
    ... I am writing this on behalf of my Mom. ... cracker 'howto's. ... experience with UNIX operating systems...however, I have never run a windows ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Windows XP Issue (Activation) II
    ... Ok so you suppose my Mom should have to pay for ANOTHER copy of Windows XP? ... I also think eMachines, HP, IBM, Sony, etc. should be blamed also with these ... Windows XP compares the PC's BIOS to the SLP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Reinstall Windows XP problem!, Where are the harddrives???
    ... When booting up Windows it takes quite a long time ... So my mom decided to reinstall Windows XP Pro on her pc. ... But then when she put the CD into the CD-Drive and started the installation. ... It can't find the harddrives. ...
  • Bloody Microsoft.
    ... Panicky phone call from my Mom this morning - "I can't log into my PC, ... Get there and it's hanging when she clicks on her name at the login ... Reboot into Start Windows Normally, ... General clean up of machine, shiny happy PC, shiny happy Mom, tea and ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)