Emails diverted to Drafts folder

Windows Mail: I'm seeing incoming mail going into the Drafts folder, and
outgoing mail saved to the Drafts folder. Not all mail, but a lot of it.
The same is happening in Windows 7 with Live Mail using a POP3 ISP
account, not Hotmail.

On the computers on which I've seen it, it's a relatively recent problem
that didn't exist before. Possibly related to some Windows Update?

I have some very irritated people badgering me about this and just can't
find an answer. Any light on the subject would be warmly welcomed.

--
Anna

  • Re: Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail cant "save as" more than o
    ... When I want to save something and I am asked if I want to overwrite the ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP ... Windows always warns you when you are ... Why not save it to your Drafts Folder within WM? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail cant "save as" more than o
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP ... Windows always warns you when you are ... >> Why not save it to your Drafts Folder within WM? ... >> Regards Steve. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail cant "save as" more than o
    ... Windows always warns you when you are ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP ... Why not save it to your Drafts Folder within WM? ... Is there no fix for it? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Computing for Outlook Express in VB.
    ... to the Drafts folder by sending Ctrl+s. ... Do I sound like an actor accepting ... year old Compaq Presario 5410. ... figure that Windows XP is a much more complicated OS with heaven only knows ...
    (comp.lang.basic.visual.misc)
  • Re: Windows Update URL no longer functions
    ... Please fill out the form and let MS know what happened to your system so that they are aware of the damage done by Guided Help. ... The system basically comes up except that Windows Explorer took 15 minutes to finish what it was doing. ... That interference may be why the system will only access a blank page when invoking the Windows Update shortcut from the Start menu. ... All I can suggest you try at this point, besides uninstalling WinPatrol/Spybot and then rebuilding the winsock stack, is to Clean boot the system and then reset Windows Update's components via a Microsoft Fixit: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)