Re: I can't send emails

Steph

This ( 553 sorry, too many recipients (#5.7.1) has to do with your ISP. It is their Spam Control. Give them a call

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Steph" <Steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3D8C9EF5-E95C-496E-A5C4-C82F330B98AA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This error keeps popping up and I can't send emails:( Any suggestions???

problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Live Mail", and read
the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help
determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service
provider.

The rejected e-mail address was 'scottamaybee@xxxxxxxxx'.