Re: Logi Josef Gudmundsson

Waited all day for you but I had to leave early.

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"vitstp" <vitstp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A30CE675-AA67-4ABB-845F-E240930F4738@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Hi"

  • Re: MS Office 2003 on XP
    ... "Peter Foldes" wrote: ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Another great example of how Word 2007 "brings commands closer to the surface"
    ... Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. ... assistance by email can not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: EULA wont go way
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... Office and then there is a subdirectory called Outlook, then Addins, then ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Office 2007 Enterprise Install
    ... Then you need to do a clean boot and then install the Enterprise version as a full install and not as an Upgrade. ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: W2K3 and Exchange
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... I have given them all a separate email accounts and they access these accounts separately on their workstations. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)