Re: I can recieve emails but can not send

There is nothing wrong with your Windows Mail program.
Did you go to the URL given in the error message? :
http://support.homestead.com/mail-block.html
It seems to be quite self-explanatory.
I suggest you contact tech support for MICC.org.
Note: The server name mail.rmicc.org is an alias for smtp.homesteadmail.com.

"Josh" <Josh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:690B1604-F21A-4289-8E62-E2C1DF105B8B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i have tried pretty much everything possible on figuring out what is wrong
with my outgoing mail server but have no clue could some one give me some
help this is what pops up when i try to send an email:

The rejected e-mail address was 'salwayz@xxxxxxxxx'. Subject 'TEST',
Account: 'mail.rmicc.org', Server: 'smtp.rmicc.org', Protocol: SMTP, Server
Response: '450 4.7.1 <salwayz@xxxxxxxxx>: Recipient address rejected: Policy
Rejection- Sender address quota exceeded: Blacklisted (Error code ERR-3425-B)
. Please refer to http://support.homestead.com/mail-block.html for more
information.', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 450, Error Number:
0x800CCC79
.