Re: I can recieve emails but can not send

There is nothing wrong with your Windows Mail program.
Did you go to the URL given in the error message? :
http://support.homestead.com/mail-block.html
It seems to be quite self-explanatory.
I suggest you contact tech support for MICC.org.
Note: The server name mail.rmicc.org is an alias for smtp.homesteadmail.com.

"Josh" <Josh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:690B1604-F21A-4289-8E62-E2C1DF105B8B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i have tried pretty much everything possible on figuring out what is wrong
with my outgoing mail server but have no clue could some one give me some
help this is what pops up when i try to send an email:

The rejected e-mail address was 'salwayz@xxxxxxxxx'. Subject 'TEST',
Account: 'mail.rmicc.org', Server: 'smtp.rmicc.org', Protocol: SMTP, Server
Response: '450 4.7.1 <salwayz@xxxxxxxxx>: Recipient address rejected: Policy
Rejection- Sender address quota exceeded: Blacklisted (Error code ERR-3425-B)
. Please refer to http://support.homestead.com/mail-block.html for more
information.', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 450, Error Number:
0x800CCC79

  • Re: replying to a reply
    ... Microsoft MVP (Word) ... and read the "I'm having problems sending ... If you need help determining the proper server settings, ... tried to send this one now not as a reply, I got the same error message. ...
  • Re: Cannot send email
    ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... Use same settings as incoming, ... Enable the "My server requires authentication" option. ... > You left off the most critical part pf the complete error message, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Unable to send/receive mail
    ... That should produce a detailed error message. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... "Invalid command" means you are trying to use an option the server does ... Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Solution
    ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... windows mail must be corrupted. ... don't get an error message, so just have the problem of why I'm not received ... do you know if the 'my server requires authentication' box should ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cannot send Windows Mail Error code 0x800CCC79
    ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. ... The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. ... If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)