Re: cant send or recive email

The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Fw: Ins Cert', Account:
'pop3.bv-insurance.com', Server: 'smtp.bv-insurance.com', Protocol: SMTP,
Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

"Dave" wrote:

Naturally, no one can help until you post the error message.
Right-click on the message, select Copy, then paste it into a reply.

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)

"Toni" <Toni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
every time i try to send or recive my emails it comes up a err can anyone
help

  • Re: Using Firewalls and Antivirus at the same time
    ... I think I have Dave, Under the Servers tab, at the bottom (Outgoing Mail ... Server) I clicked yes to Server needs Authentication and then under Setting ... Even tried it with the account name/ and the email name (thought that had to ... Verizon setup page, mine is a exact copy of that one, so I am really stuck ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Using Firewalls and Antivirus at the same time
    ... I think I have Dave, Under the Servers tab, at the bottom (Outgoing Mail ... Server) I clicked yes to Server needs Authentication and then under Setting ... Even tried it with the account name/ and the email name (thought that had to ... Verizon setup page, mine is a exact copy of that one, so I am really stuck ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • certificate authentication, mapping, revoking
    ... I have a server with CA and IIS. ... and only that one account is allowed ... Here's what I have working so far, I requested for a cert ... account which is allowed to access a file/folder, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Cert will not install on i-730 running WM5 (SBS 2003 server)
    ... account had to buy a cert from one of the expensive cert providers ... Note that this account like every ... pointing to their server. ... I am getting the error lately of YOU HAVE AN INCORRECT SSL NAME in the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: I cannot send or receive emails
    ... "Dave N9" wrote: ... You will have to contact whomever provides the email account. ... Ive tried most things now but my outlook still isnt connecting to my sever. ... have entered the server name correctly. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)