Re: unable to send emails

Hi Steve,
It now states just this message.... Header download for the '[Gmail]'
folder did not complete. Could not select '[Gmail]' on the IMAP server.
You might try refreshing your folder list to synchronize with the IMAP
server. Account: 'imap.gmail.com', Server: 'imap.gmail.com', Protocol:
IMAP, Server Response: 'Unknown Mailbox: [Gmail] (Failure)', Port: 993,
Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCCD2
I followed all the instructions but don't understand why it still hasn't
worked?
Thanks,
Kaz.

--
kazigw

  • Re: Header download for G mai
    ... In the left folder pane of Windows Mail right-click on the ... synchronize with the IMAP server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Email enable doc lib
    ... navigate to the public folder and send some posts with attachments to the ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... I have disabled forms base Athentication from the default V.Smtp server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Outlook not sending mail to 1 contact.
    ... outbound boundary SMTP mail server. ... rerouted internally right back into your account. ... The Outbox folder will only be non-empty DURING an e-mail session. ... e-mail client will move the draft of your e-mail into the Outbox folder ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Network shares cannot connect
    ... User Name: SERVER$ ... Regarding the shares accessing problem, I suggest you try following steps ... let's focus on the Users Shared Folder first. ... To check this permission, please click the Advanced button, select ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Header download for G mai
    ... In the left folder pane of Windows Mail right-click on the ... folder, then select Synchronization Settings, Don't Synchronize. ... synchronize with the IMAP server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)