Re: Windows Live Mail as Default E-mail Application for Word Application

I know this thread is old, but has there been any solution to this?

We have Windows 7, Office Student edition.. and Windows Live Mail.
So far, nobody can tell us how/why the SEND TO option within WORD
doesn't work unless you hit it 3 times. That's absolutely
unforgivable!

Mail is set as default, and works only after hitting SEND TO, 3 times...
and then a new message shows up with my WORD attachment.

Has there been a patch yet? Does ANYONE know if MS will include this in
an update soon?

Please Help!
~ Kattmarl

--