Re: e-mail attachments-videos

You're very welcome.

"NIGHTCRAWLERmb" <NIGHTCRAWLERmb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B7E5EC3A-C563-4A56-85B2-4D5012FE32E4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank You, I'm not familiar with this newsgroup, but logic indicates to click
on the site you've listed and repeat what my problems are.
Once again thanks
--
Rickless

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

You can post that issue in the cognizant newsgroup:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video

"NIGHTCRAWLERmb" <NIGHTCRAWLERmb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F0E5F005-5BB1-4EB7-A347-161CB59D12E0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Steve, now that I've found out that the same is happening on the hard
drive with the videos, where can I go from here to correct it.
Tks Rick
--
Rickless

"mac" wrote:

"NIGHTCRAWLERmb" <NIGHTCRAWLERmb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I'm running Vista, and I've recently ran into a problem. I've always
normally been able to open up my attachments that are videos by the usual
double click, a futher window pops up to Open, indicating that it'll open
up
using Windows Media Player, I clicked on Open and it would begin. Now
when
I do the aforementioned and the window comes up and I click on open, it
begins playing, however to view it I have to click on the icon Windows
Media
Player before the actual e-mail will disappear and the video is able to be
viewed. Why would this have just occurred, has it something maybe due to
their recent updates etc.
Any assistance gladly welcomed.
tks Rick
--
Rickless

What happens when you select a video that is already saved to your hard
drive?

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.