Re: Windows Mail in Vista - Can not delete one message

"Linda830" <Linda830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu na mensagem
Windows Mail, version 6 in Microsoft Vista Home Premium version 6

I've received an e-mail message that I cannot delete. This is the message
get when I try.

Message could not be displayed. Windows Mail encountered an unexpected
problem while displaying this message. Check your computer for low memory
or
low disk space and try again.

When I try to move this message to a folder this is the message I receive.

An unknown error has occurred.

Has anyone a fix for this?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Kris and others...
    ... More recently, though, I have tried the same blocking mechanisms, and the offensive threads continue to show up; but when I click on one, I get a msg saying: ... Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this message. ... Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again." ... stuff on Windoze but linux versions. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Kris and others...
    ... Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this message. ... Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again." ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: WOT: Need computer help
    ... I use News.individual.NET and Microsoft Outlet. ... Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this ... Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: I cant delete a message, so annoying!
    ... Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this ... Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try ... An unknown error has occurred ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I keep receiving "An unknown error has occurred"
    ... you fix this error. ... Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this ... Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try ... This occurs when I go to the OUTBOX and notice NO emails are being ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)