Re: Windows 7 mail problem

Windows Live Mail Newsgroup.

In your newsreader:

On the Web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Robert Tuttle" <rltutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:MJKdnUkHreNJXlLWnZ2dnUVZ_jadnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows 7 new install!

I haveWindows Live installed, but it only says I have Windows Live Family Safety installed when opening the Windows Live folder.
I tried downloading again, and it says I already have Messenger, Mail, Photo Gallery. Movie Maker,Toolbar etc.
Yet, when I got ot Start, and click on Windows Live, the only thing that shows below the folder is Windows Live Family Safety.

Where is the rest of the programd\s?

I can't bring up Windows Live Mail, to import my contacts and older mail.

Help!

.