Re: Windows 7 mail problem

Windows Live Mail Newsgroup.

In your newsreader:

On the Web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Robert Tuttle" <rltutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:MJKdnUkHreNJXlLWnZ2dnUVZ_jadnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows 7 new install!

I haveWindows Live installed, but it only says I have Windows Live Family Safety installed when opening the Windows Live folder.
I tried downloading again, and it says I already have Messenger, Mail, Photo Gallery. Movie Maker,Toolbar etc.
Yet, when I got ot Start, and click on Windows Live, the only thing that shows below the folder is Windows Live Family Safety.

Where is the rest of the programd\s?

I can't bring up Windows Live Mail, to import my contacts and older mail.

Help!

  • Re: Received error no. 0x80004005
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... by deleting all the emails on the server. ... I have no suggestions except to try an upgrade to Windows Live Mail: ... It is caused by corruption on the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Vista Mail Font Size
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Looking at Windows Live Mail right now. ... Simple problem --> in Vista Mail, the numerical Font ... I hope that answers your question, "Mail you're composing or mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Rich text wont work...
    ... If your Windows Live Mail version is earlier than version # 14.0.8050.1202 ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... select "Rich Text ". ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: compacting in windows mail
    ... It has never happened to me with either WM or WLM. ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... I've had feedback from others who were helped by switching to Windows Live Mail. ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: kan geen mail verwijderen
    ... your best solution is to upgrade to Windows Live Mail: ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Controleer of er voldoende geheugen en schijfruimte op de computer ... schijfruimte en geheugen genoeg heb ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)