Re: An unknown error has occurred ! This message could not be display

Make sure you have installed Vista's SP1 and SP2 updates.
If the problem continues, run the various repair functions in
the WMUtil program: http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil

If still no improvement, upgrade to Windows Live Mail:
http://download.live.com/wlmail

"Chinadol" <Chinadol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B81E6819-0060-41A6-B5D5-FDE052EFA0E1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a similar problem only my message is in my outbox, thereby blocking
any messages I try to send. My says incorrect account. I am not able to
delete, rename, save, etc.

  • Re: Deleting recovered messages folder
    ... the WMUtil program: http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil ... upgrade to Windows Live Mail: ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... title recovered messages and then has a series of sub folders. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: export of windows mail
    ... various repair functions in the WMUtil program: ... upgrade to Windows Live Mail: ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: "De inhoud van dit bericht is niet gevonden"
    ... Try running the various repair functions in the WMUtil program: ... upgrade to Windows Live Mail: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cannot view sent folder
    ... Try running the various repair functions in the WMUtil program: ... upgrade to Windows Live Mail: ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Why cant I empty my junk folder all at once
    ... Make sure you have installed Vista's SP1 and SP2 updates. ... try running the various repair functions in ... the WMUtil program: http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil ... upgrade to Windows Live Mail: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)