Re: Blocking

Some Message Rule tips:
http://www.insideoe.com/tips/rules.htm

Controlling Junk Mail in Outlook Express:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/community/columns/junkmail.mspx

Message Rules not working?:
http://www.insideoe.com/faqs/why.htm#rules
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"April" <April@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:EF86BBA0-90A0-4D56-BB4C-9DDE62460421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How do I block a person that is sending me an unwanted e-mail.

  • Re: spam getting thru
    ... Some Message Rule Ideas: ... Controlling Junk Mail in Outlook Express: ... actually getting more spam in my inbox now than regular mail and I have my ...
  • Re: blocking and deleting
    ... Some Message Rule tips: ... Controlling Junk Mail in Outlook Express: ... MS-MVP [Mail] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: wierd email
    ... Some Message Rule Ideas: ... Controlling Junk Mail in Outlook Express: ... I do not open these attachments. ...
  • Re: Need help setting up a message rule
    ... you could filter in your mail. ... Controlling Junk Mail in Outlook Express: ... MS-MVP Outlook Express ... Is there a way to make a message rule that says if the date is in the subject line, ...
  • Re: undisclosed recipients...
    ... Delete it & Stop processing more rules (Try this before you use Delete it from server to be sure it works as you want it to). ... Some Message Rule Ideas: ... Controlling Junk Mail in Outlook Express: ... MS-MVP Outlook Express ...