Can't send email

All of a sudden, I can't send email. I can receive. Nothing has been
changed in "settings." I've been sending emails all day, then BAM! I get
this message. I've rebooted. What just happened?

The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account:
'mail.islandbeadandbox.com (1)', Server: 'mail.islandbeadandbox.com',
Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number:
0x800CCC0E

  • Re: NBC "Dateline" and Reps. Foley and Hastert
    ... Florida was one of the settings. ... They don't tackle them for sending emails, ... What Foley did probably wouldn't even get him a misdemeanor. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: SMTP server no longer working?
    ... Check the connection, in the accounts window, that you are using the 'right' ... been sending emails using my cable co's smtp settings for like 10 years. ... I've just checked my account settings, and the incoming mail server IS ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: NBC "Dateline" and Reps. Foley and Hastert
    ... broadcast. ... Florida was one of the settings. ... They don't tackle them for sending emails, ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Outlook express not sending email
    ... inconsistent in sending emails. ... always seem to receive the error that "connection failed". ... connections and settings are fine, SBC support was no help. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.outlookexpress.mac)
  • Excite.com is blocking Googlemail.com - Is this legal?
    ... I've had a few problems recently sending emails from my googlemail.com ... account to a friend's account on excite.com. ... the IP address you're using or your ISP. ... closest I found was spam & abuse, ...
    (comp.mail.misc)