Re: spelling check

In the main screen of Windows Mail, (NOT the compose screen), go to
Tools, Options, Spelling.
First select another language, click Apply. Then reselect English and click OK.

The answer has been posted here several thousand times. :-)

"debo" <debo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6268D7FE-FB40-4637-84FA-B450150F590D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am still trying to figure out how to get the answer to this question

"May" wrote:

How to solve the problem as following

" This language is no longer available for spell checking"

  • Re: Spell check
    ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... In the main screen of Windows Mail,, go to ... First select another language, click Apply. ... Then reselect English and click OK. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Spell check
    ... In the main screen of Windows Mail,, go to ... First select another language, click Apply. ... Then reselect English and click OK. ... I obvoisly am typing in english. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Spell Check will not work
    ... In the main screen of Windows Mail,, go to ... First select another language, click Apply. ... Then reselect English and click OK. ... support this language which was English ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: This language is no longer available for spell checking
    ... In the main screen of Windows Mail,, go to ... First select another language, click Apply. ... Then reselect English and click OK. ... frustrating when I can't do spell check in English. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: re problem
    ... In the main screen of Windows Mail,, ... go to Tools, Options, Spelling. ... First select another language, ... Then reselect English and click OK. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)