Re: Email logo setup

First of all, DSL is a subset of broadband, so I'm not sure what the
significance of switching to broadband is.

How do you desire to send email, via a website (webmail), or via
a desktop email program like Windows Mail?

Under what circumstances does the sending fail? Does it only happen
when you click on a link on a web page? If there are other circumstances
under which sending fails, please list the steps taken just prior.

"maryana" <maryana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:783D5975-FC69-4058-AEBE-B022E9DD984F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i use to have dsl so my default pop3 mail server was mail.bellsouth.net ...
now i have broadband and all i want is to switch from mail.bellsouth to
another email.. every time i want to email something it wants to use the old
bellsouth.. and then i get the error which is the same all the time.. pls pls
help..mary shaynalybaby@xxxxxxx

"Carl" wrote:

I have inserted new logo and saved it in HTML but when I want to send email
gives me error one or more pictures in this message will not be included.

I have changed security settings and this problem still persists

  • TelecomDirect News Daily Update - August 18, 2006
    ... U.K. Regulator Proposes New Broadband Switching Rules ... providers to supply customers with a Migration Authorisation Code ... Advanced Wireless Services auction. ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • Re: Vodafone internet
    ... phone package for £25 p/m. ... I'm already paying £25 p/m to ... for my crappy 1mb broadband which hasn't been 1mb for quite a few weeks. ... switching to either Vodafone or Sky and at the mo, ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: OT:When Free isnt (Sky Broadband) etc - Rant
    ... But there's a postcode check to see if you can get the broadband ... If you register they let you know when it becomes available. ... Just going through the process of switching now. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Mail not getting through for ISP
    ... "drail" wrote in message ... I have tried switching off McAfee - this makes no difference. ... Perhaps I should switch to another broadband ... Last time I checked, BT Internet uses Yahoo as its mail provider, so BT is blowing smoke at you. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Without rebooting
    ... Richard Darby wrote: ... applications to do the switching. ... The problem is that it is a low priority project when ... broadband is working and high priority when broadband ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.networking)