Re: Email logo setup

First of all, DSL is a subset of broadband, so I'm not sure what the
significance of switching to broadband is.

How do you desire to send email, via a website (webmail), or via
a desktop email program like Windows Mail?

Under what circumstances does the sending fail? Does it only happen
when you click on a link on a web page? If there are other circumstances
under which sending fails, please list the steps taken just prior.

"maryana" <maryana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:783D5975-FC69-4058-AEBE-B022E9DD984F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i use to have dsl so my default pop3 mail server was mail.bellsouth.net ...
now i have broadband and all i want is to switch from mail.bellsouth to
another email.. every time i want to email something it wants to use the old
bellsouth.. and then i get the error which is the same all the time.. pls pls
help..mary shaynalybaby@xxxxxxx

"Carl" wrote:

I have inserted new logo and saved it in HTML but when I want to send email
gives me error one or more pictures in this message will not be included.

I have changed security settings and this problem still persists
.