e-mail attachments-videos

I'm running Vista, and I've recently ran into a problem. I've always
normally been able to open up my attachments that are videos by the usual
double click, a futher window pops up to Open, indicating that it'll open up
using Windows Media Player, I clicked on Open and it would begin. Now when
I do the aforementioned and the window comes up and I click on open, it
begins playing, however to view it I have to click on the icon Windows Media
Player before the actual e-mail will disappear and the video is able to be
viewed. Why would this have just occurred, has it something maybe due to
their recent updates etc.
Any assistance gladly welcomed.
tks Rick
--
Rickless

  • Windows Media Player 9 problem
    ... I've been using Windows Media Player 9 as my default player for a few ... I close WMP my LED light keeps flashing for 20 seconds as if it's ... I have several other players and when I play any of my videos on them ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Real Player Gold Premium v11.0.9.372
    ... Real Player plays all major media formats including RealVideo, ... RealAudio, Windows Media and Quicktime. ... Consumers can download multiple videos simultaneously with RealPlayer, ... format compatibility issues — ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • WMP 10 Crashes using WMV/A
    ... I've been having problems with Windows Media player 10 crashing and causing ... my internet browser to crash too when watching videos online. ... re-installing WMP10 & updating my other players and codecs but no luck. ...
  • Re: No video from the Internet or Windows Media Center
    ... get videos through You Tube and other similar sites. ... Windows media centre will not play any audio or video and seems to lock up ... Locate and get one of those huge CODEC sofware packs and update the ... Remove Apple Quicktime and try the Quicktime Alternative. ...
  • Re: e-mail attachments-videos
    ... Hi again Steve, well you were correct, any of the e-mail videos that were ... saved and were to be opened by Windows Media Audio/Video, ... using Windows Media Player, I clicked on Open and it would begin. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)