Re: calendar reminders

"MWilcock" <MWilcock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:72C46004-A93B-48AC-A462-A426D7D95B62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is it possible to have the reminders displayed when windows email opens?
Mine will display when I open the calendar which is another step.

I think that you are in the newsgroup?

You are using Windows Live Mail, not Windows Mail in Vista.

Ask your question in:

microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: 32 bit Vista Ultimate to 64 bit Vista Ultimate
    ... You'll find support for Windows Live Mail in this public newsgroup: ... Chances are, you mean Windows Live Mail or Windows Live Hotmail, ... If I click on the calendar it takes me ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: What is "Person" column in Calendar?
    ... > If I choose a Calendar view, one of the possible columns is "Person". ... (And how would it display more than one, ... Entourage FAQ Page: ... Please "Reply To Newsgroup" to reply to this message. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: I am using Windows Live Mail
    ... Email account does not log me after the ID check. ... Windows Live Mail, in your Subject, is an e-mail client. ... So do you have a question regarding Outlook, the topic if this newsgroup? ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Cannot post
    ... You start resolving the issue by telling us why you are posting in the Windows Mail newsgroup when you say you are using Windows Live Mail. ... If the message shows up in the Sent folder then it has gone out. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: UAC User Account
    ... poster in a different newsgroup as if these where my original thoughts and ... I use Windows Live Mail most of the time. ... If by bulletin board interface you are referring to the web based interface ... In my reply to Brink in one of the treads to this post the original poster ...