RE: Security Prompt???

same problem, keeps asking for UN and PW. when I enter UN and PW sometimes it
works sometimes not. can anyone tell me what to do, or what to look for so i
can fix this? Thank you

"Sue Manix" wrote:

All of a sudden a security sign in is popping up on my windows email every
time I try to send or receive an email. Is there any way to override this?
Or a reason it has suddenly started doing this? Thanks

  • RE: Security Prompt???
    ... Cheryl ... "Sue Manix" wrote: ... Is there any way to override this? ... Or a reason it has suddenly started doing this? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Sen. Specter threatens to cut off funding for secret wiretaps
    ... Of course that's not Iraq either but you get my drift. ... the same reason Clinton wasn't convicted by the senate. ... fix it is to legislatively close that loophole. ... initiating impeachment proceedings would be political suicide. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: WMP 9 - no full mode?
    ... Turns out the fix was not gpedit, ... For some undesirable reason, our corporate IT ... regedit turned all th eusual features back on! ... > Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: new to python - trouble calling a function from another function
    ... called the standards governing Python behaviour, ... have a good reason not to. ... I determined that I had a tab in front of the function name however the actual fix was to put in spaces until it lined up with all the other 'def' lines. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Sen. Specter threatens to cut off funding for secret wiretaps
    ... the same reason Clinton wasn't convicted by the senate. ... fix it is to legislatively close that loophole. ... Congress doesn't have the power to arrest. ... The dems don't have the power to force an impeachment. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)