Re: Windows Mail not connecting to a server

"mac" wrote:

"MarlonH" <moeholloway@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Unable to get Windows Mail working. Error message reading;
The connection to the server has failed. Account: '', Server:
'', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error:
10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

You are nowhere near to having the correct att server name, start here and
look for mail settings.

Regards Steve.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: NOT check an email account
    ... > tools, options, mail settings, send and receive settings. ... This person has 2 email accounts. ... is the dummy account that we don't want to check a server ... "include this account when receiving mail or syncronizing". ...
  • 1 week old Mac user from PC-autorun "refreshing folders" moved/deleted read IMAP inbox mail-
    ... I don't always categorize and move my read inbox mail and rely on ... the mail settings set to leave the messages on the server so I can ... Entourage's mail settings and explanations it says that it only ... many thanks from this bewildered and baffled new Mac user! ...
  • Re: sky mail help
    ... Enable POP3/IMAP on your Sky Email Account ... Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab in the orange Mail Settings box. ... Did you select "Log on using secure password authentication" on the Server tab? ...
  • Moving Mailboxes to a 2000 to a 2003 Server
    ... Sounds to me like your ADC isn't correct - how often do ... you have it replicating? ... Their Mail Settings would get automatically ... >changed to reflect the new mail server. ...
  • I cant send email
    ... all of my mail settings are ... I even re-installed the factory defaults and still ... The connection to the server has failed. ... Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure: No, Socket Error: ...