Re: Windows Mail not connecting to a server
- From: Pamela <Pamela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:36:02 -0700
"MarlonH" <moeholloway@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Unable to get Windows Mail working. Error message reading;
The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'att.net', Server:
'att.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error:
10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
You are nowhere near to having the correct att server name, start here and
look for mail settings.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
- Prev by Date: Re: Security Prompt???
- Next by Date: RE: Security Prompt???
- Previous by thread: Re: Windows Mail not connecting to a server
- Next by thread: Re: Windows Mail not connecting to a server