Re: Security Prompt???

"Sue Manix" <susan.manix@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eyQmkAX4KHA.3516@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All of a sudden a security sign in is popping up on my windows email every time I try to send or receive an email. Is there any way to override this? Or a reason it has suddenly started doing this? Thanks

When the log on box appears in WM requesting PW & UN always click cancel, never OK.

Or WM wipes the settings.

Only ever enter your detail at tools>accounts etc, and as I say always cancel the request pop up.

Get back with any error complete error messages.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: SP 2 compatibility problem
    ... >> forum to fuel your desire to make everyone feel lower than you on the food ... >> There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for you to be as rude as you are!!! ... What kind of error messages are ... >> didn't know that at the time I bought the motherboard cpu bundle. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Slices
    ... messages n) and, for whatever reason, say, it's not time, newsyslog hasn't rotated the logfiles yet. ... error messages to syslogd....) ... you'll be able to get up in single-user from the console. ... relatively full of holes, but there *was* a reason why ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: LVs not mounted during boot
    ... All the error messages are just the consequence of not having the slices ... mount - no device nodes. ... unless you have a reason not to. ... You should also check your distribution init scripts. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Strange error messages in reinstalled Office
    ... For some reason, ... the fact that I've updated my Windows system. ... After that I am getting strange error messages from Visual ... > A protected module can't be displayed. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: "All public methods should be virtual" - yes or no / pros & cons
    ... > would want to override a virtual function ... > except if one wants to change behaviour. ... There is no reason YOU would want to override ... ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc)