WINDOSMAIL

I CANT VEIW MY E-MAILS IN THE LAST MONTH I HAD2 HOURS OF ABLE TO ANSAWER
EMAILS I IT COMES UP INTERNET STOP WORKING

  • RE: How to block incoming/external SMTP e-mail easily for a Group of u
    ... sending/receiving Internet emails. ... To restrict users from receiving Internet e-mail messages in Exchange ... Start Exchange System Manager and expand Recipients -> Recipient ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)
  • RE: configuring exchange
    ... I understand that you set up POP3 Global Mailbox and you cannot ... send/receive emails to the Internet. ... an Internet POP3 server through POP3 Connector. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Contract Employment Weekly forging my email address
    ... Copyright your online resume, ... The biggest gun they are facing is federal charges for Internet Fraud, ... CC to the bogus company. ... I started getting various replies to emails ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • RE: Sending email via ISP for selected users...
    ... We only can choose one method to configure the email server. ... In this way, emails are sent directly to the domain, they do not ... To make users can access their mailboxes from internet ... we can Run CEICW (Configuration E-mail and Internet Connection wizard) to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: SBS 2000 Proxy Problems
    ... Due to you can receive email and cannot send email, and SBS can not access ... internet, the problem should be caused by the DNS mis-configuration. ... | and the server network, and the TCP/IP no Default Gateway. ... However, outgoing emails are blocked. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)