Re: chronilogical order

If you click on the From column heading, it should sort the messages by
sender, and secondarily by date within the list for a specific sender.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program:

"j greenbaum" <jgreenbaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4478C5AC-0BAF-44E6-B05D-41DBAA3DEFDB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
this then arranges ALL messages chronilogically, the way we usually see them.
But it loses the grouping by sender. Do you see what I mean?
j greenbaum

"mac" wrote:

"j greenbaum" <jgreenbaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
when I look at all my e mails from one sender--by clicking on sender--I
them to appear chronilogically, so I can scan what I need to, usually
the ten most recent. But they will only appear organized alphabetically by
subject! Who cares about alphabetical by subject! Is there a way to
j greenbaum

Click the column header that you wish to sort by, in your case click on

Regards Steve.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Moving messages in MPro
    ... status column heading. ... Adjust click will sort them to ... I can't even seem to sort the messages by sender. ...
  • Re: chronilogical order
    ... I think that there is an option to sort by Sender and then by Chronological ... Microsoft MVP program: ...
  • RE: Consolidating messages from one sender
    ... You can Create a Rule that will sort the items that meet the rule's criteria ... into a Folder. ... You could create a separate rule for all the different sender ID's in use by ... Given the hundreds of emails we exchange each month, ...
  • Re: Clicking a column by means of code
    ... private void listView1_ColumnClick(object sender, ColumnClickEventArgs e) ... Notice how in the event handler you are MAKING the list view sort itself by calling the Sortmethod. ... > listview and the rest of the list content accordingly. ...
  • Re: Question about "Adopted" annotation on birth certificate
    ... In message, Paul Smith writes ... would like to post a copy of an email that I received (I notice the sender sent it directly to me, rather than posting to the group). ... Given the delicate nature of some of the topics discussed on this group, I am quite frankly amazed that a man who claims to hold a PhD could be so ignorant of the basics of straight forward courtesy. ... Apparently he has some sort of health problems - but, personally, I fail to see how this should be an excuse. ...