Re: chronilogical order

If you click on the From column heading, it should sort the messages by
sender, and secondarily by date within the list for a specific sender.

"j greenbaum" <jgreenbaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4478C5AC-0BAF-44E6-B05D-41DBAA3DEFDB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
this then arranges ALL messages chronilogically, the way we usually see them.
But it loses the grouping by sender. Do you see what I mean?
--
j greenbaum

"mac" wrote:

"j greenbaum" <jgreenbaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
when I look at all my e mails from one sender--by clicking on sender--I
want
them to appear chronilogically, so I can scan what I need to, usually
within
the ten most recent. But they will only appear organized alphabetically by
subject! Who cares about alphabetical by subject! Is there a way to
rearrange?
--
j greenbaum

Click the column header that you wish to sort by, in your case click on
Sent.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.