Re: Outgoing mail failure

I'm having the same problem Janie. You can lay your head on my shoulder for support if you like :).

"Michael92663" <Michael92663@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:AD307366-40B9-421C-AF3A-F372F8702E6A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"JanieB" wrote:

I have recently set up windows mail and incoming mail is fine but I keep
getting a failure notification for outgoing mail. Help anyone? I have tried
using 587 for the outgoing port but to no avail.

inactivity. Subject 'test', Account: 'pop.tiscali.co.uk', Server:
'smtp.tiscali.co.uk', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket
Error: 10053, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F
--
Janie B

.