Re: Outgoing mail failure

I'm having the same problem Janie. You can lay your head on my shoulder for support if you like :).

"Michael92663" <Michael92663@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:AD307366-40B9-421C-AF3A-F372F8702E6A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"JanieB" wrote:

I have recently set up windows mail and incoming mail is fine but I keep
getting a failure notification for outgoing mail. Help anyone? I have tried
using 587 for the outgoing port but to no avail.

inactivity. Subject 'test', Account: 'pop.tiscali.co.uk', Server:
'smtp.tiscali.co.uk', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket
Error: 10053, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F
--
Janie B

  • RE: Outgoing mail failure
    ... getting a failure notification for outgoing mail. ... using 587 for the outgoing port but to no avail. ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Outgoing mail failure
    ... getting a failure notification for outgoing mail. ... using 587 for the outgoing port but to no avail. ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Outgoing mail failure
    ... How does that help Janie? ... getting a failure notification for outgoing mail. ... using 587 for the outgoing port but to no avail. ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Outgoing mail failure
    ... getting a failure notification for outgoing mail. ... using 587 for the outgoing port but to no avail. ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Static IP address blocked by anti spam lists
    ... I have SBS 2003 hosting our website and email using Exchange, ... configure your mail software to send outgoing mail through your ISP's ... dedicated outgoing mail server. ... the PTR has to be set by my ISP right? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)