Re: Windows Mail not connecting to a server

maybe I spoke too soon because I received an email message through windows mail. However, when I tried to
email myself a picture of my mother's front porch; I received this error message.The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: '', Server: '', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E I have no idea why it's receiving messages but not sending them.

" mac" <macknever@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:738EED84-4681-40F5-B8C8-3D07567F84F8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"MarlonH" <moeholloway@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F77B1982-B7C5-412C-BA8C-5CA17E0CFBAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well Steve,
apparently you have some idea what's going on with these e-mail programs because that
fixed that problem :) . Thanks man ,

Pleased to hear that man :-))

Regards Steve.