Re: Windows Mail not connecting to a server
- From: "MarlonH" <moeholloway@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:10:11 -0500
maybe I spoke too soon because I received an email message through windows mail. However, when I tried to
email myself a picture of my mother's front porch; I received this error message.The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Server: 'smtp.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E I have no idea why it's receiving messages but not sending them.
" mac" <macknever@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:738EED84-4681-40F5-B8C8-3D07567F84F8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"MarlonH" <moeholloway@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F77B1982-B7C5-412C-BA8C-5CA17E0CFBAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWell Steve,
apparently you have some idea what's going on with these e-mail programs because that
fixed that problem :) . Thanks man ,
Pleased to hear that man :-))
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
- Prev by Date: RE: Outgoing mail failure
- Next by Date: Re: Outgoing mail failure
- Previous by thread: Re: Windows Mail not connecting to a server
- Next by thread: Re: Windows Mail not connecting to a server