Re: Email logo setup

Tools | Options | Send. Is: Send pictures with messages checked?

Is this a 'signature' you created?
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Carl" <Carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2C46FD6F-C25A-47C6-9E9C-3BE142C18CBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have inserted new logo and saved it in HTML but when I want to send email
gives me error one or more pictures in this message will not be included.

I have changed security settings and this problem still persists

  • Re: Quick Messages in motorola KRZR K1m phone
    ... You can create a signature, but it will have to be assigned a number. ... the pictures are very acceptable. ... the phone cannot be put on charge at the same time. ... COM/Modem mode to the USB mode. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: Please Identify signed/numbered Print (pictures)
    ... Can you interpret the signature? ... I know what you mean about collectors. ... Please take a look at the pictures if anyone can help, I promise, no ads, no popups, nothing but pictures. ... Go directly to the reference librarian - don't waste your time. ...
    (rec.arts.fine)
  • Re: Please Identify signed/numbered Print (pictures)
    ... if you could take a look at the pictures. ... Can you interpret the signature? ... I know what you mean about collectors. ... Also, found in the same garage, a set of three small cheaply framed, what ...
    (rec.arts.fine)
  • Re: Scanned TIFFs are to "large" after importing in Word
    ... > I scanned a signature and saved it as TIFF. ... > TIFF-scan is imported(insert pictures from files) in Word, ... Word seems to respect the dpi of the scan. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • RE: Disappearing pictures
    ... same procedure you have done to setup the signature ... an HTML message contains pictures located on the Internet, ... the pictures instead of the reference to their location“. ... In Tools | Options | Mail Format, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.clients)