Re: disappearing e-mail

"Trish1856" <pmf1856@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:C8EFF7C5-B8C5-4F52-8D9F-070299902F6C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This has happenend several times: Vista; When I open my e-mail, some email
just disappears, it's not in any folder, it's just gone. I''ve read other
threads that say make sure you are are set to show all messages and I am.
What next?

Try also View menu>current view and disable .Group messages by conversation', can you see the messages now?

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: Digital ID
    ... folder. ... WM might be still trying to send a digitally signed message? ... MS-MVP. ... [DTS] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: addresses in send to box
    ... How do I delete duplicate addresses in this folder. ... MS-MVP. ... [DTS] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: contact windows
    ... know how it got changed and it was driving me crazy. ... It sounds like your Contacts folder is using the wrong folder template to ... MS-MVP. ... [DTS] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Using Excel list of addresses for message
    ... me a message and whose addresses I have put on an excel sheet? ... You need to add each of those contacts to your contacts folder, ... MS-MVP. ... [DTS] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: disappearing email
    ... it and then go to another folder and then back to the in-box. ... clue as to where it goes. ... MS-MVP. ... [DTS] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)