Outgoing mail failure

I have recently set up windows mail and incoming mail is fine but I keep
getting a failure notification for outgoing mail. Help anyone? I have tried
using 587 for the outgoing port but to no avail.

inactivity. Subject 'test', Account: 'pop.tiscali.co.uk', Server:
'smtp.tiscali.co.uk', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket
Error: 10053, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F
--
Janie B

  • RE: Outgoing mail failure
    ... getting a failure notification for outgoing mail. ... using 587 for the outgoing port but to no avail. ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Outgoing mail failure
    ... How does that help Janie? ... getting a failure notification for outgoing mail. ... using 587 for the outgoing port but to no avail. ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Outgoing mail failure
    ... getting a failure notification for outgoing mail. ... using 587 for the outgoing port but to no avail. ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Outgoing mail failure
    ... Is your computer connected to the Tiscali/TalkTalk network? ... using 587 for the outgoing port but to no avail. ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Help
    ... Outlook or Outlook Express Hangs After You Send an E-Mail Message That Has an Attachment ... Cannot Send Outgoing Mail ... Possible causes for> this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of> inactivity. ...