Re: drafts

"j greenbaum" <jgreenbaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F81B463E-F2D2-4AE1-8E92-D26419EF5D46@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
not a thing! Is there a way to buy the better e mail program you mentioned in
response to my "resend" question? I was also trying to be able to click on
"from" and then have all the e mails from that sender appear chronilogically,
as my old program used to. Now they appear, get this, alphabetically by
subject!
thanks.

When you double click any message in the Drafts folder it should open up for editing.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: SPAM from my Exchange 2007
    ... You will either find that your system tried to send bounces or autoresponders to claimed but in reality faked senders, or your system tried sender verify callouts against our members near that time. ... Read the rejection texts carefully and it shouldn't be a big deal to figure out what caused or renewed your listing. ... 18:00 CET expired ... The server send a lot of mails using the postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx address. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Cant forward email to one person in our exchange set up -- Help!!
    ... Have you checked if the receiver has rules set to delete mails that arrive ... Regards ... > One person on my exchange network can not be forwarded email. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.clients)
  • Re: SPAM from my Exchange 2007
    ... Please note that this listing does not mean you are a spammer, it means your mailsystem is either poorly configured or it is using abusive techniques. ... You will either find that your system tried to send bounces or autoresponders to claimed but in reality faked senders, or your system tried sender verify callouts against our members near that time. ... 18:00 CET expired ... The server send a lot of mails using the postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx address. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Message does not display properly in Reading Pane
    ... That's strictly a client thing. ... Somehow he managed to get his messages to display recipients name rather that the senders name in the title of the messages he recieves in the reading pane of his outlook application. ... This means that all mails he has recieved recently displays his name rather than the name of the sender in the reading pane, mails forwarded to him have the name of the primary recipient displayed. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.clients)