Email logo setup

I have inserted new logo and saved it in HTML but when I want to send email
gives me error one or more pictures in this message will not be included.

I have changed security settings and this problem still persists

  • Re: Picture insert tutorial 101
    ... The only workaround is to insert links to the pictures on the Web ... > simple web site. ... > I receive a Word page with a logo inserted in it. ... > and then save again as an html page. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics)
  • Re: Problem displaying web pages
    ... does indeed suggest the problem is specific to your laptop and not Publisher ... Compress pictures is built-in. ... Compress graphics file sizes to create smaller Publisher Web ... rendering two different versions of both your company logo and the ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Word 2004 for Mac-2 strange features?
    ... The second problem is that on the Mac, many HTML applications (IE, FireFox, ... Safari etc) do not actually place HTML on the clipboard. ... as an HTML page (e.g. Save the newsletter to your drive as HTML, ... Just be aware that the pictures will "display", but they will not be stored ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: pictures cheap
    ... image that is uploaded to e bay. ... that have had at least four or five pictures on their page, ... I always use Outlook Express in HTML mode. ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • !meDDLe Version 2.03
    ... A new version of the freeware application!meDDLe is now on my ... HTML - including 'embedded' pictures. ... to add a Contents page with live links to each 'page' and marker; ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.announce)