Re: Sending multiple picture emails

You're welcome.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]
Imperial Beach, CA

"greynoodle" <greynoodle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:0C8C6167-3599-4724-9F88-87DF90EBE75F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks, Bruce. It worked fine, I appreciate the help, greynoodle.

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Advanced. Uncheck: "Break apart
messages........".
--

>I am using Vista and windows live mail and microsoft windows mail. >With
> either, when I try to send an email with multiple pictures they are > sent
> one
> picture at a time and then the far end cannot open them. Any
> suggestions?
> Thank you in advance, greynoodle.

  • Re: opening pictures in attachments
    ... emails with multiple pictures. ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Windows Live Mail offers "View as a slide show". ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Sending multiple picture emails
    ... I am using Vista and windows live mail and microsoft windows mail. ... when I try to send an email with multiple pictures they are sent one ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Received error no. 0x80004005
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... by deleting all the emails on the server. ... I have no suggestions except to try an upgrade to Windows Live Mail: ... It is caused by corruption on the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Vista Mail Font Size
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Looking at Windows Live Mail right now. ... Simple problem --> in Vista Mail, the numerical Font ... I hope that answers your question, "Mail you're composing or mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Rich text wont work...
    ... If your Windows Live Mail version is earlier than version # 14.0.8050.1202 ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... select "Rich Text ". ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)