Re: drafts

What happens when you double-click on a message in Drafts?

"j greenbaum" <jgreenbaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A7BF3DBA-B35E-4A8B-B41B-4021EF212559@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can get to drafts but I can't work on them. This did not used to be the
case; how can I change it back?
--
j greenbaum

  • Re: chronilogical order
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... sender, and secondarily by date within the list for a specific sender. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: emials going to drafts
    ... try running the various repair functions in the WMUtil program: ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... 'drafts' box.I managed to delete most of them but one I can't delelt from the ... I'm running Vista Home Basics with IE8.I'm using outlook express mail server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: emials going to drafts
    ... try running the various repair functions in the WMUtil program: ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... 'drafts' box.I managed to delete most of them but one I can't delelt from the ... I'm running Vista Home Basics with IE8.I'm using outlook express mail server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Your mail account is the type known as a partnered account, ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Tools, Safety Options, Security, uncheck "Block images..." ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... It seems to be working fine opening and saving attachments. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Is it a free account, a paid account, or an account partnered with your ISP? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)