Re: HELP! CAN RECEIVE BUT NOT SEND EMAILS! On going issue!
- From: "Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 20:05:54 -0700
You can't send because the IP address you are sending from is listed
on several spamming lists, see
(Note: Be patient, that site is very slow.)
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
"Jessie" <Jessie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:D821CBA5-E4B4-4C85-92EB-51F5A9ECEBAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I hope someone in the community can help because this issue is really.
annoying. There doesn't seem to be any help for it online.
When I try to send an email the below message comes up (please do not
suggest checking the authentication setting as I have tried almost anything
to get it to work).
Thank you to anyone that can help!
The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be
correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this
problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the
"I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining
the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider.
The rejected e-mail address was 'jessie.XXXXX@xxxxxxxx'. Subject 'a',
Account: 'mail.tcpi.eu', Server: 'mail.tcpi.eu', Protocol: SMTP, Server
Response: '451 Dynamic IP Addresses See:
http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?126.96.36.199', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No,
Server Error: 451, Error Number: 0x800CCC79
- Prev by Date: Re: Cannot send email to addresses outside the email server domain
- Next by Date: Extra/incorrect names in "To" address drop-down list
- Previous by thread: Re: HELP! CAN RECEIVE BUT NOT SEND EMAILS! On going issue!
- Next by thread: Cannot send email to addresses outside the email server domain