Re: HELP! CAN RECEIVE BUT NOT SEND EMAILS! On going issue!

You can't send because the IP address you are sending from is listed
on several spamming lists, see
http://www.topwebhosts.org/tools/dnsbl.php?query=86.182.188.92&submit=Query

(Note: Be patient, that site is very slow.)

"Jessie" <Jessie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:D821CBA5-E4B4-4C85-92EB-51F5A9ECEBAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I hope someone in the community can help because this issue is really
annoying. There doesn't seem to be any help for it online.

When I try to send an email the below message comes up (please do not
suggest checking the authentication setting as I have tried almost anything
to get it to work).

Thank you to anyone that can help!

The rejected e-mail address was 'jessie.XXXXX@xxxxxxxx'. Subject 'a',
Account: 'mail.tcpi.eu', Server: 'mail.tcpi.eu', Protocol: SMTP, Server
Response: '451 Dynamic IP Addresses See:
http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?86.182.188.92', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No,
Server Error: 451, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

  • no clue cant get this to work
    ... The authentication setting might not be ... "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ... No, Server Error: 530, Error Number: 0x800CCC78 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • AOL 9.0 - Outgoing Mail Issues
    ... The authentication setting might not be ... "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ... Secure: Yes, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC78 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • moving email from outlook on old computer to new computer
    ... The authentication setting might not be ... "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ... Secure: No, Server Error: 530, Error Number: 0x800CCC78 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • unable to send messages through windows mail
    ... The authentication setting might not be ... problems sending e-mail" section. ... server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ... No, Server Error: 530, Error Number: 0x800CCC78 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Cant Send E-Mail
    ... The authentication setting might not be ... "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ... Authentication Required', Port: 25, Secure: No, Server Error: 550, Error ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)