Re: Cannot send email to addresses outside the email server domain

Wrong forum (newsgroup, actually).
The newsgroup to which you posted is dedicated to supporting the
Windows Mail program. You will get more help by posting that issue
in the Windows Live Mail newsgroup:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
or via your news reader: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

"Timicranston" <Timicranston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:C27013FD-3751-441A-85AA-FF44BCDF3A5E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have set up Windows Live Mail build 14.0 and can receive email from inside
or outside the server domain but cannot send ouside the sever domain.

Error message:

An unknown error has occurred.