Re: cannot recieve emails
- From: "Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:48:52 -0700
Do you mean that you are able to send email successfully to your
daughter when sending via Gmail webmail (http://gmail.com)?
When it fails, are you sending from your Cogeco.ca account via
Windows Mail? If yes, and you don't get an error message or non-
delivery notice, have your daughter look in the spam folders in two
places: the Junk E-mail folder in her mail program, and the Spam
folder in her provider's webmail.
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
"WEAVER" <jweaver7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4378C451-D5F6-4572-A60E-DE122369CD45@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My daughter cannot receive any of my mails but from gmail. My server said.
its at her end. The only thing I can figure is the Firewall is blocking me
or She put in a new program. (Panda). Any help out there.
"debbieg" <debbieg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
when i open my emails it has suddenly started asking for my logon details.
can not remember them?
- Prev by Date: Re: cannot recieve emails
- Next by Date: Re: Cannot send email to addresses outside the email server domain
- Previous by thread: Re: cannot recieve emails
- Next by thread: RE: Unsent messages in outbox