Re: cannot recieve emails

Do you mean that you are able to send email successfully to your
daughter when sending via Gmail webmail (http://gmail.com)?

When it fails, are you sending from your Cogeco.ca account via
Windows Mail? If yes, and you don't get an error message or non-
delivery notice, have your daughter look in the spam folders in two
places: the Junk E-mail folder in her mail program, and the Spam
folder in her provider's webmail.

"WEAVER" <jweaver7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4378C451-D5F6-4572-A60E-DE122369CD45@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My daughter cannot receive any of my mails but from gmail. My server said
its at her end. The only thing I can figure is the Firewall is blocking me
or She put in a new program. (Panda). Any help out there.
"debbieg" <debbieg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
when i open my emails it has suddenly started asking for my logon details.
can not remember them?

  • Re: Help. Home Net Working File Sharing Issues W/ Xp Pro & Home
    ... >>folder that your daughter can't access from her laptop? ... >>Has your daughter made her files private on your computer? ... >accessible.You might not have permission to use this network resource. ... Simple file sharing is enabled. ...
  • Re: Changing Users
    ... -rename the userid to something you won't need later on (say, OLDUSER, ... -create the userid to what you want it to be for your daughter, ... -potentially copying accross from the renamed OLDUSER folder to the new id ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Deleting user desktop question
    ... > On my home computer I have three user profiles. ... > administrators and my son and daughter have their own profile. ... > daughters desktop is a folder that is undeletable. ... > undeletable file or folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: New desktops/Wrong folder
    ... has her own document folder and does not have access to my sons (on a ... Documents folder within the new desktop and not duplicated one that already ... to give my daughter her own folder. ... > Troubleshooting Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)