Re: cannot recieve emails

Do you know it has only just began asking for me to logon before i can
recieve emails, never has before?

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

If you don't remember your username and password, call your mail
service provider. They may have a web page where you can reset
your password.

"debbieg" <debbieg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7933DACD-34EA-4F68-A8B8-9873576F7D2C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
when i open my emails it has suddenly started asking for my logon details. I
can not remember them?

  • Re: How to disable the local login from showing up
    ... that is usually through the most recent console logon. ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... SQL troubleshooting: http://sql.veranoest.net ...
  • Re: restrict a users logon time fo windows xp pro
    ... >Restrict User Logon Hours: ... >Ramesh - Microsoft MVP ... >I don't know where to put the command to be affective ... Is the logon hours. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: sidebar appears sometimes
    ... Try selectively removing gadgets until it successfully starts at every logon. ... aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ... "Norbert Aquende" wrote in message ... So what i just do is end the process and just restart the sidebar from the start menu. ...
  • Re: Trying to keep an eye on my kids.
    ... Microsoft MVP ... Get Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Advanced Security Technologies: ... | They each have their own logon that is password protected. ...