Re: HELP! CAN RECEIVE BUT NOT SEND EMAILS! On going issue!

"Jessie" <Jessie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:D821CBA5-E4B4-4C85-92EB-51F5A9ECEBAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I hope someone in the community can help because this issue is really
annoying. There doesn't seem to be any help for it online.

When I try to send an email the below message comes up (please do not
suggest checking the authentication setting as I have tried almost anything
to get it to work).

Thank you to anyone that can help!

The rejected e-mail address was 'jessie.XXXXX@xxxxxxxx'. Subject 'a',
Account: 'mail.tcpi.eu', Server: 'mail.tcpi.eu', Protocol: SMTP, Server
Response: '451 Dynamic IP Addresses See:
http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?86.182.188.92', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No,
Server Error: 451, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Who is your ISP, have you contacted them?

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: why does it say i have unsent messages in my outbox? you
    ... The authentication setting might not be ... problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ... "suzn" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: Error Sending Email (Vista)
    ... correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. ... problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ... No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC78 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: I cant send email on windows mail
    ... The authentication setting might not be ... problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ... Server Response: '550 Authentication required. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: logon to pop3?
    ... The authentication setting might not be ... problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the ... "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: AOL 9.0 - Outgoing Mail Issues
    ... You are not supposed to use the SSL option with port 587. ... The authentication setting might not be ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ... Secure: Yes, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC78 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)