Re: HELP! CAN RECEIVE BUT NOT SEND EMAILS! On going issue!
- From: " mac" <macknever@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 11:20:20 +0100
"Jessie" <Jessie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:D821CBA5-E4B4-4C85-92EB-51F5A9ECEBAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I hope someone in the community can help because this issue is really
annoying. There doesn't seem to be any help for it online.
When I try to send an email the below message comes up (please do not
suggest checking the authentication setting as I have tried almost anything
to get it to work).
Thank you to anyone that can help!
The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be
correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this
problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the
"I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining
the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider.
The rejected e-mail address was 'jessie.XXXXX@xxxxxxxx'. Subject 'a',
Account: 'mail.tcpi.eu', Server: 'mail.tcpi.eu', Protocol: SMTP, Server
Response: '451 Dynamic IP Addresses See:
http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?18.104.22.168', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No,
Server Error: 451, Error Number: 0x800CCC79
Who is your ISP, have you contacted them?
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
- Prev by Date: HELP! CAN RECEIVE BUT NOT SEND EMAILS! On going issue!
- Next by Date: RE: Setting up windows email
- Previous by thread: HELP! CAN RECEIVE BUT NOT SEND EMAILS! On going issue!
- Next by thread: Re: HELP! CAN RECEIVE BUT NOT SEND EMAILS! On going issue!