Re: send mail

i am not able tosend email from my computer without having to go online.

Don't you just hate that! I can drive my car unless I start it first. Bummer!

IMAP:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Message_Access_Protocol

--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"acrandall" <acrandall0809@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OcDyRix3KHA.4332@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i am not able tosend email from my computer without having to go online. what is an IMAP

  • Re: Tips on handling situations?
    ... I can understand that you were angry though. ... him, and he finally got in the car, only to sit there screaming. ... I really hate this line. ... He sat in the back seat ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: Tips on handling situations?
    ... the first thing was he was NOT happy that the train that sometimes runs along a track suspended from the ceiling and going through the whole restaurant was not running. ... DH told him to get in his seat now or we would leave without him, and he finally got in the car, only to sit there screaming. ... He sat in the back seat saying, "I hate you." ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: How Bad It It Outthere?
    ... When was the last time you saw a $6000 car from Detroit? ... In other words, help BACK the loans, so people can borrow the money so that credit starts to flow and the backed-up inventory can get out onto the streets and money from those sales can flow into Ford and GM etc. ... Karim and Fatima Iraqi are more likely to hate the US now because we invaded their country, and this simply fertilizing breeding ground for more hate, more terrorists. ... Although I didn't know anyone personally who died, I had a lot of friends who did know someone - friends at Akamai who lost their friend and company founder Daniel Lewin, friends who had relatives who worked in the WTC. ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: (POWL) Loud upstairs neighbors-advise?
    ... Now MY methods of payback don't seem to be working-giving them back the same loud repeated opening & closing of doors at 3-4 A.M. while they're sleeping, along with the occassional slammed door. ... He put his chairs in front of my windows, hung his wet clothes from my apartment light, pounded on the walls all day & night, turned his T.V. so loud I could hear it in the city 16 miles AWAY, and parked his car illegally in a non-space next to mine, & then essentially ordered me to move my car from it's assigned spot because he didn't like how close I parked to his illegally parked car. ... And I HATE HATE HATE when he starts Mega"Sh*tting". ... Bush because he is a crony of Halliburton and big business interests & ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Tips on handling situations?
    ... I would've picked him up and taken him out of the restaurant. ... I would then sit with him in the car and ignore him ... he threw a temper tantrum over a balloon. ... after about 2 minutes of "I hate you" ...
    (misc.kids)