Re: can't setup group mailing

Missing buttons from the Windows Contacts toolbar
http://www.vista4beginners.com/Missing-buttons-from-Windows-Contacts-toolbar

Vista - "New Contact" and "New Contact Group" Button Missing
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/186477-new-contact-new-contact-group-button-missing.html
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Linda" <Linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:36BF0AE0-9A7D-4803-A6EC-1CEAA51327B9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
get into contacts, then top tool bar has "organize, Views, slide show, burn"
no "new contact group anywhere now what?

  • Re: Contacts Window
    ... Missing buttons from the Windows Contacts toolbar ... MS-MVP [Mail] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Mailing Groups
    ... It does if the Contacts folder has reverted to the wrong folder type, ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... have Organize, Views, Burn buttons. ... Group on toolbar but it just isn't there...all I have is Organize, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: IE launching when Firefox is default browser
    ... Well, as you know, the Links folder is just a standard subdirectory of the ... desktop toolbar that points direct to it. ... And, as with any folder, you can use Windows ... default browser chosen. ...
  • Can not burn CD: Please Insert an empty disc to write to ...
    ... I can not always burn CDRs. ... Nero is waiting for a disc with the ... I'm using Windows XP Pro SP1a with all critical updates. ... I can read All type of media ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Top Toolbar disappeared
    ... Subject: Toolbar problem not fixed 10/10/2004 9:15 PM PST ... Ramesh, MS-MVP XP Shell/UI ... > Assuming your system is set to boot from the CD-ROM drive, ... > with the option to setup Windows or Repair Windows Installation ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)