Re: Cannot send e-mail.

Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"BetsyL" <BetsyL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:CD5D8FA0-E359-4AC8-9314-CB935309861A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can receive but not send. What do I need to do. I get an error message
everytime I send an email that the message cannot be sent or that the server
failed . What am I doing wrong?

  • Re: Cant send or receive e-mails in Outlook express
    ... Please post the error message in its entirety. ... You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. ... When I hit the ...
  • Re: Trouble getting off the ground with rsync
    ... That's " In its entirety, may I add, up to the DESCRIPTION section"., ... >> listed on my rsync man page. ... You use an anonymous ftp server. ... Try to read the error message. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Lost Send/Receive Followup
    ... We heard you the first time. ... Please post the error message in its entirety. ... You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. ...
  • RE: Highlighting a line during debugging
    ... My problem is that I have some code which uses an error handler as a normal, ... highlight the offending line... ... or you get the default error message dialog box with the option to ... > highlighted in the VB Editor). ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Sending Email
    ... Please post the error message in its entirety. ... You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. ... How can I fix this problem??????? ...