Re: Setting up windows email

"Billie" <Billie @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5597F121-B225-41CF-906C-82A065033292@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I want to set up my windows email, but I'm a little confused. Is the windows
program simply for downloading emails from my current email provider, whom I
have a hotmail account through, or is it for setting up a new and
different/seperate email account?

So when the program prompts me for my "email" address should I type in my
existing hotmail account?

  • Re: OLE 6 wierdness
    ... I have already disabled Messenger - problem still occurs. ... for corruption to be the problem, adding the Hotmail account seems to cause ... How to Prevent Windows Messenger from Running on a Windows XP-Based ... popping up along with OLE. ...
  • OT: BiBi Outlook Express Re: AC Stats - week ending 080419
    ... This just in to my hotmail account which I use for posting here: ... account via a protocol called DAV (Distributed Authoring and Versioning ... Operating system Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later, ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: OLE 6 wierdness
    ... To prevent Messenger from loading with OE ... How to Prevent Windows Messenger from Running on a Windows XP-Based ... Hotmail and is the new Hotmail web interface. ... Hotmail account and he did not want to use it or see it. ...
  • Re: permissions maybe/bought computer, it is still registered in t
    ... I see my hotmail account name does not appear in my posts here but it ... I like Windows Live Mail and the 5GBs of Live Spaces online storage space. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: OE 6 down loads headers only
    ... Is the machine fully patched at Windows Update? ... Are you referring to a Hotmail account? ... Move them to local folders created for this purpose. ... Disable Background Compacting and frequently perform a manual compact of all OE folders while "working offline". ...