Re: Junk email blocked

"Ross" <Ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:BFAEBD7C-2F79-40FC-BBEF-1B5519CD01B5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have the red circle problem and used your utility and searched options and
none of it has worked. Any other suggestions? thanks,Ross.

"red circle problem"?

Do you mean the one on the Junk E-mail folder in the list of Folders?

If so, that is the DEFAULT icon, nothing wrong with that.

If you have some other problem with Junk mail then please elaborate.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: Lost important mail in junk e-mail folder. Can I retrieve it?
    ... folder was inadvertently set to "Hide Read Messages. ... Open the Junk E-mail folder, then change your 'current view' to ... read the post and close the folder without losing the junk mail. ... my junk mail folder it disappears it disappears if I close the folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Inwards mail goes to junk, despite entry in address book
    ... that should not be necessary with Entourage 2004. ... supplied with a built-in Junk E-mail folder, ... > From: Clive Huggan ... Junk mail handling is set at low until I finish ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: My incoming mail disappers in outlook 2003
    ... After checking junk mail settings I noticed that the option 'Permanently ... delete suspected junk e-mail instead of moving it to the Junk E-mail folder' ... > Could be Rules Wizard rules ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: junk mail options
    ... > my inbox. ... > from automatically opening up like this? ... > option to delete the junk mail without having it open up by default. ... is being moved to the Junk E-mail folder buy the automatic junk mail filter. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)