Re: Setting up windows email

i still don't know how to use my mail.i can't send i receive though
"Billie" <Billie @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5597F121-B225-41CF-906C-82A065033292@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I want to set up my windows email, but I'm a little confused. Is the windows
program simply for downloading emails from my current email provider, whom I
have a hotmail account through, or is it for setting up a new and
different/seperate email account?

So when the program prompts me for my "email" address should I type in my
existing hotmail account?

  • RE: Setting up windows email
    ... "Billie" wrote: ... program simply for downloading emails from my current email provider, ... existing hotmail account? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Setting up windows email
    ... program simply for downloading emails from my current email provider, ... existing hotmail account? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: adminitrator
    ... Hi Billie, ... The application you are having difficulty may or may not create a setup ... Windows XP Security Homepage: ... Windows 2000 Security Homepage: ...
  • RE: adminitrator
    ... Hi Billie, ... not set for the correct permissions. ... Windows Update, it creates a log called KB12345.log in the Windows folder. ... Have you attempted to uninstall the app using the default Administrator ...