Re: Setting up windows email
- From: "INDY" <itza_ij@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 15:32:38 -0500
i still don't know how to use my mail.i can't send i receive though
"Billie" <Billie @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5597F121-B225-41CF-906C-82A065033292@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I want to set up my windows email, but I'm a little confused. Is the windows
program simply for downloading emails from my current email provider, whom I
have a hotmail account through, or is it for setting up a new and
different/seperate email account?
So when the program prompts me for my "email" address should I type in my
existing hotmail account?
- Prev by Date: Re: e-mail
- Next by Date: Re: Setting up windows email
- Previous by thread: Re: Setting up windows email
- Next by thread: Re: Setting up windows email