Re: Windows Live Mail and Yahoo's mail accounts'

WELL, NOW HERE I SEND YOU, SORRY MESSAGES ARE IN
SPANISH, VIEWS OF HOW MY YAHOO ACCOUNT IS CONFIGURED (ACCORDING TO WHAT
YAHOO STATES FOR POP). MAYBE YOU CAN SEE WHAT I DID WRONG, IF THERE IS
ANYTHING WRONG IN THE CONFIGURATION.
THIS IS THE VIEW OF \"PROPERTIES OF YAHOO.COM.AR\"

[image: http://ile-ase-bomi.webs.com/Captured7.jpg]

THIS IS THE VIEW OF TAG \"ADVANCED OPTIONS\"

[image: http://ile-ase-bomi.webs.com/Captured9.jpg]

THIS IS THE VIEW OF TAG \"OUTGOING MAIL
SERVER\"

[image: http://ile-ase-bomi.webs.com/Captured10.jpg]

*Can you see if there is something wrong?
Thank you so much, love, Dipest.*

--
Dipest

  • Re: Windows Live Mail and Yahoos mail accounts
    ... right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. ... VIEWS OF HOW MY YAHOO ACCOUNT IS CONFIGURED (ACCORDING TO WHAT ... ANYTHING WRONG IN THE CONFIGURATION. ... THIS IS THE VIEW OF TAG \"OUTGOING MAIL ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: wcf - Cannot process the message because the content type application/soap+xml; charset=utf&
    ... as long as I remove behaviorConfiguration from service tag and name from behavior tag it seems to all work, ... in the trace log I see that it says 'configuration evaluation context not found" & "no matching tag was found. ... NOte that I am able to invoke the methods of the service and it seems to work and return correct values using the WCF Test Client. ...
  • Re: using <location> with <authorization>
    ... Paul Glavich ... > tag - but no explaination of how to use it. ... > certain Windows groups for access to the site generally, ...
  • Install SC3.1 for Oracle9iRAC
    ... My hardware configuration including: ... VxVM 4 + Full CVM feature licensed ... NOTICE: CMM: Node mt-sun150: attempting to join cluster. ... in ddi_fdisk_list with either the same device number or same tag. ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Re: customerrors tag doesnt works
    ... i am delevoping an ASP.NET website which worked well on my old web host and now working on localhost but now it doesnt works on my new host. ... now it shows the classic runtime eror page which explains how to enable customerrors tag. ... To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. ...