Re: can't log in to email

To start with, you are using the wrong port and SSL settings, so
change them to agree with:

If that results in a different error message, post it here for
further analysis.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program:

"EddieD" <EddieD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F8B80337-17D6-4AAA-B645-3BDE82F57EAD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have vista home premium on my dell pc.I set up my email acct.and have had
no problems but after setting up a second acct.for more personal things i was
not able to send emails only receive.All of a sudden i can't log into second
acct without receiving this error message Your server has unexpectedly
terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems,
network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account:
'', Server: '', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110,
Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F I have restarted my pc and went
directly to second acct.and it worked a couple times but now can't get in.Any
help will be appreciated..Thanks