Re: Windows Live Mail and Yahoo's mail accounts'

Your question is somewhat confusing. How does the Hotmail server
enter into a Yahoo issue?

Which country is your Yahoo account based in? US-based free Yahoo
accounts have webmail access only, no POP/SMTP access. Windows Mail
handles POP mail but not Yahoo webmail.
Yahoo's solution is to pay them for premium "Mail Plus" service:
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/overview/overview-01.html
and use the special settings for that service:
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-14.html

Can you copy and paste the error that says "*X* send two
messages through Yahoo.com Error." I don't recognize that as an error
from Windows Mail.

"Dipest" <Dipest.49i1sd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Dipest.49i1sd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear all, I receive my mails from a Yahoo account in my WLM. No problem
with that. The problem is at the time I want to send a mail from WLM
with my Yahoo account. There appears a banner that reads: *X* send two
messages through Yahoo.com Error.
In the tag of Errors there's no explanation of what the error is.
I think that the error may be that the program connects through hotmail
server, and that will never connect with Yahoo so the messages won't go
through.
THE QUESTION IS: CAN I DO ANYTHING TO FIX THIS? IN THAT
CASE, WHAT?
Thank you very much!
Dipest.:confused:

--
Dipest

  • Re: Cant forward/send emails and log on keeps popping up
    ... Did you try Windows Mail while no antivirus was installed? ... just to forward my emails back to my yahoo account. ... Even disabling its email scanning is often not sufficient. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Configure Entourage to receive Yahoo mail
    ... yahoo account (well before pop3 forwarding was really popular), ... emails in Entourage, Mail, even Netscape. ... > Yahoo any real money to enable POP3 aside from responding to authentication ... have you made sure that your Yahoo account is configured for ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
    ... is my boyfriend on yahoo personals ... make yahoo email my default ... my job blocks yahoo mail ... someone stole my yahoo account ...
    (rec.music.classical)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Are consumers being misled by "phishing"?
    ... call it straight forward SOCIAL ENGINEERING. ... When Yahoo had "paydirect" (an online bank in partnership with HSBC, ... partial Yahoo account info in exchange for a new password. ... to confuse the mess that is "phishing". ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Yahoo Account Security
    ... "Great is the Art of beginning, but Greater is the Art of ending. ... >Why don't you send an email message to your yahoo account with some embedded ... >Subject: re: Yahoo Account Security ...
    (Security-Basics)