Re: Windows Live Mail and Yahoo's mail accounts'

Your question is somewhat confusing. How does the Hotmail server
enter into a Yahoo issue?

Which country is your Yahoo account based in? US-based free Yahoo
accounts have webmail access only, no POP/SMTP access. Windows Mail
handles POP mail but not Yahoo webmail.
Yahoo's solution is to pay them for premium "Mail Plus" service:
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/overview/overview-01.html
and use the special settings for that service:
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-14.html

Can you copy and paste the error that says "*X* send two
messages through Yahoo.com Error." I don't recognize that as an error
from Windows Mail.

"Dipest" <Dipest.49i1sd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Dipest.49i1sd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear all, I receive my mails from a Yahoo account in my WLM. No problem
with that. The problem is at the time I want to send a mail from WLM
with my Yahoo account. There appears a banner that reads: *X* send two
messages through Yahoo.com Error.
In the tag of Errors there's no explanation of what the error is.
I think that the error may be that the program connects through hotmail
server, and that will never connect with Yahoo so the messages won't go
through.
THE QUESTION IS: CAN I DO ANYTHING TO FIX THIS? IN THAT
CASE, WHAT?
Thank you very much!
Dipest.:confused:

--