Re: Sign up for e-mailservice?

This newsgroup supports the Windows Mail program, we don't support
any particular mail service provider. Windows Mail can be used with just
about any mail service provider you want. Some typical free mail service
providers that work with Windows Mail are Gmail, AOL, and Hotmail/Live.com.
If you have a preference, and/or need additional questions answered,
just ask.

"terry gannon" <darebrit@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OLzILKY3KHA.4416@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
which have major problems. Please advise

  • Re: auto response message ?
    ... Windows Mail is a mail client program, able to send and receive using ... Yahoo is a mail service provider. ... if not all mail service providers also offer web access to their ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: auto response message ?
    ... Windows Mail is a mail client program, able to send and receive using ... Yahoo is a mail service provider. ... if not all mail service providers also offer web access to their ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: server on hosts
    ... The server type and name are furnished by your mail service provider. ... account through Windows Mail. ... What type of email servers does Windows mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant send message
    ... Do you normally use webmail or Windows Mail? ... provides your mail service? ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Setting up my e-mail account
    ... Contact you mail service provider if it is a mail provider account which you want to set up.. ... Windows Mail will not accept web based mail accounts like Yahoo or Hotmail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)