Re: Message Receiving

It fails only "during the night"? Do you leave your computer running
during the night? Most of us turn the computer off when we go to bed.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program:

"Kevin Watson" <KevinWatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B0AD777A-1D1C-4739-86EB-6585B0869722@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can't receive messages to my inbox during the night, but they do go to my
virgin account folder.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Win XP - Logon problem
    ... aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ... Associate Expert - WindowsXP Expert Zone ... > There are 5 users set up on our computer running Win XP ...
  • Re: Web Site Appearence
    ... Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ... On one computer running IE7 the pages ... | Ric Calkins ...
  • Re: new computer transfer
    ... computer running xp pro without loosing anything. ... Microsoft MVP ...
  • emsmdb32.dll fails fataly
    ... files via Outlook. ... We resently upgraded the computer running it with Office ... send an error report to Microsoft. ... The error message I get is that msaccess.exe fails along with emsmdb32.dll. ...
  • Adding Memory to XP Home
    ... I have a computer running XP home with 512 MB of RAM. ... additional 512 MB module but when I install it XP fails to boot, ... setup from the CD fails. ...