Re: Cannot send pictures in email

THis is the message I get when trying to send photos in email.Help!

The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the
server name correctly.
Subject 'Emailing: Scotland 2010 001, Scotland 2010 004, Scotland 2010 005,
Scotland 2010 012, Scotland 2010 015, Scotland 2010 018, Scotland 2010 029,
Scotland 2010 039 - Copy (2), Scotland 2010 040, Scotland 2010 041, Scotland
2010 051, Scotland 2010 053 - Copy ', Account: 'IMAP', Server: 'SMTP',
Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number:
0x800CCC0D
-- Windows live @ Sbcglobal.net
Gompster

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

That's not the complete error message.
Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

"Da Gompster" <gompster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3FC51C09-45CC-48B7-9CFB-F1D5E20FDFD9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I get Host SMTP could not be found verify that you have entered the server
name correctly.I've gone to tools,accounts,email
acct.properties,servers,advanced,SMTP25 apply and still get same message.Help
please!
--
Gompster

  • Re: Check for a Web page via script
    ... I need to verify that the HP RILO or ILO's are installed and ... I have a series of files named for the day and want to use "next" to go to each, but if the day doesn't exist e.g. 20 October, then I want to generate my own error message rather than the standard message ... [Microsoft MVP - FrontPage] ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Cannot send Windows Mail Error code 0x800CCC79
    ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. ... The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. ... If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant send/receive e-mail
    ... The host 'SMTP' could not be found. ... right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: windows mail cannot send
    ... the problem and put the smtp in front ..I have changed it back now to ... My testing reveals that there is no server named ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... Please verify that ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Enter Network Password
    ... Verify your user name and password in your ... account properties. ... Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)