Registry Vista Mail Rules

Can anyone tell me where in the Registry can I find values that affect
Windows Mail Values and behavior and rules?

I need this information in connection with my problem with Windows Mail
rules which used to allow me to "delete it from server" of mails but
right now is not working for me. I was successful in using "delete it
from server" to prevent defined mails from ever being downloaded to my
computer for years now. Then the last few months it does not work
anymore. Other suggestions have not worked.

--
rbernal

  • Re: ATT Internet Service and Windows Mail
    ... your PPPoE DSL. ... I also tried adding my new email address in the Windows mail, ... Even if you have the correct mail servers, your connection type ... The connection to the server has failed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: ATT Internet Service and Windows Mail
    ... I also tried adding my new email address in the Windows mail, ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... This may be part of your connection issue. ... The connection to the server has failed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Help needed with error sending email
    ... send using Windows Mail while at the office, ... you are connecting from a rr.com connection, ... Changing the port number will not circumvent the anti-spam blocking. ... The connection to the server has failed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Digital Id disconnects mail server connection
    ... I think the experts around here would say that "server has unexpectedly closed the connection" is often or usually caused by an antivirus program. ... I'm using Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2 with Windows Mail, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Can receive email-unable to send
    ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... Windows Mail are caused by antivirus programs that are not ... I am with Cox and having the same problems.....can't send or reply, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)